I am all about music and concerts. Let me introduce you to my world.



Friday, January 20, 2012

Introduction

    As some people know I am an avid concert attendee. I am probably seen at many concerts, two or three a month if time permits. I take note of everything that happens, performance, audience attendance, sound quality, and even drink selection. After the show I mentally note how many times I've seen that band, if they have improved and how many followers they have gained. I have decided that I will start critiquing each and every band and also introducing some new music from the scene to this blog. It's no lie I have seen some mainstream artists but the real shows are the ones in the underground. There is more participation despite the fact their venues hold a third of what someone like Avenged Sevenfold would hold. Not only will I critique each individual band but I will critique the performance of the tour as a whole as well.

     So without any further hesitation, and the fact I am currently unable to do anything more, I will begin with the several concerts I've already attended.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment